- This section contains information on the management method of Traffik-up.com with reference to the processing of user data .
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with the site and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page.
- The information is provided only for the aforementioned site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controller must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian legislation and European.
- The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically consult this page.
- If the user is under the age of 14, pursuant to art. 8, c.1. Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Art. 2- Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, will have to legitimize your consent through the authorization of the parents or who takes their place.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1. The Data ControllerThe Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles. With regard to this website, the data controller is the Data Controller is VR Services SRL Single-member VAT IT 02698200991 and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Legal basis of the processingThis site processes data mainly on the basis of user consent. The consent is given via the banner placed at the bottom of the page. With the use or consultation of the site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, and with a specific acceptance, disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. Further consents relating to the specific purpose of the service are collected through the communication or service request forms. The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke a consent already provided at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contact link). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised. The data for the security of the site and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as the data for the analysis of the site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in protecting the site and of the users themselves. In such cases, the user always has the right to object to the processing of data (see par. User rights).
3. Place of data processingThe Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, you can contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data. The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details.
4. Retention periodThe Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore: Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed. Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner. When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
III – DATA PROCESSED
1. Processing methodsLike all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- – Internet Protocol (IP) address
- – Browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- – Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- – Date and time of visit;
- – Web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- – Possibly the number of clicks.
2. Purpose of data processingThe data collected by the site Traffik-up.com , during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary for the Owner to provide the Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to executive requests or actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activity. In addition to the following purposes:
- Statistics, Google Analytics with anonymized IP Personal Data: Cookie Usage data
- Contact user (Contact form, Personal Data: surname and first name, email, name, telephone number)
- Tag Management, (Google Tag Manager Personal data: Cookies, Usage data)
- Iteration with social networks and external platforms: Facebook, Twiter, Spotify, YouTobe, TikTok, Instagram (Like button and social windget – Personal Data: Cookies, Usage Data).
- SPAM Protection – Google reCAPTCHA Personal Data: Cookie; usage data
- Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting: Facebook Remarketing and Remarketing Google Ads Personal Data: Cookies; email